If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you. We have jobs across the country in finance, program development, administration and other areas, all with the goal of helping disadvantaged communities flourish. We offer a very competitive benefits package, opportunities to develop your career, tuition reimbursement, and a rich, collaborative, mission-driven environment.
LISC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, NY)
- Assistant Program Analyst, Knowledge Management
- Assistant Program Officer, Northeastern PVP
- Assistant Program Officer, Southern Region
- Assistant Communications Officer, Social Media
- Deputy Director, LISC Housing
- Development Officer (NYC or DC)
- Financial Analyst, Finance Department
- Housing Underwriter, Lending Department
- Intern, IT
- Program Director, Health Center Financing
- Regional Underwriter, Lending Department
- Senior Loan Officer, Charter School Financing
Kansas City, MO
Los Angeles, CA
New York City, NY
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org.