If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you. We have jobs across the country in finance, program development, administration and other areas, all with the goal of helping disadvantaged communities flourish. We offer a very competitive benefits package, opportunities to develop your career, tuition reimbursement, and a rich, collaborative, mission-driven environment.
LISC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, NY)
- Assistant Program Officer, Southern Region
- Deputy Director, LISC Housing
- Development Officer (NYC or DC)
- Help Desk Senior Technician, IT
- Housing Underwriter, Lending Department
- Intern, IT
- IT Applications Support Specialist
- Information Technology Analyst/Project Manager
- Loan Monitoring Officer, Lending Department
- Program Director, Health Center Financing
- Regional Underwriter, Lending Department
- Senior Loan Officer, Charter School Financing
- Senior Program Officer, Community Health & Safety
- SQL Developer/DBA, IT
- Vice President of Human Resources
Los Angeles, CA
New York City, NY
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org.