If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you. We have jobs across the country in finance, program development, administration and other areas, all with the goal of helping disadvantaged communities flourish. We offer a very competitive benefits package, opportunities to develop your career, tuition reimbursement, and a rich, collaborative, mission-driven environment.
LISC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, NY)
- Assistant Program Officer, Southern Region
- Construction Manager, Lending Department
- Deputy Director, LISC Housing
- Director of Development
- Intern, IT
- IT Data/Business Analyst
- Loan Monitoring Officer, Lending Department
- Loan Closing Specalist, Lending Department
- Program Director, Health Center Financing
- Program Director, Pay for Success
- .NET/SQL Developer, IT
- Senior Loan Officer, Charter School Financing
- Vice President of Human Resources
Kansas City, MO
New York City, NY
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org .