With residents and partners, LISC forges resilient and inclusive communities of opportunity across America – great places to live, work, visit, do business and raise families.
Strategies We Pursue
- Strengthen existing alliances while building new collaborations to increase our impact on the progress of people and places
- Develop leadership and the capacity of partners to advance our work together
- Equip talent in underinvested communities with the skills and credentials to compete successfully for quality income and wealth opportunities
- Invest in businesses, housing and other community infrastructure to catalyze economic, health, safety and educational mobility for individuals and communities
- Drive local, regional, and national policy and system changes that foster broadly shared prosperity and well-being
LISC will be focusing on the Metro Atlanta region: Fulton, DeKalb and Clayton Counties. Within these larger geographic areas, we will focus in on the most vulnerable neighborhoods and communities, to be determined through further research and assessment.