With a 39 year local track record, LISC Chicago:
- Since 1980 LISC Chicago provided $119.8M in loans and $659.9M in equity to support the development and rehabilitation of 34,283 housing units in Chicago.
- LISC Chicago invested over $300,000 in commercial corridors that leveraged an additional $30.0M, and provided $39.5M in loans and $59.4M in equity in commercial projects, supporting 6.1M square feet of commercial development.
- Since 2001 LISC has supported 27 Quality-of-Life Plans across 20 neighborhoods; to date these plans have leveraged over $1.2B in real estate and program investments.
- Since 2005 LISC's network of Financial Opportunity Centers placed more than 10,900 people in jobs and increased the credit, net income or net worth of more than 10,000 Chicago residents.
- Since 2007, more than 26,000 Chicago youth have participated in Hoops in the Hood, LISC’s summer recreation and safety program.
- Since 2011 LISC has supported the re-occupancy of 1,204 vacant homes, assisted more than 1,600 families to stay in their homes, and connected homeowners to more than 150 loans or assistance for home purchase or rehabilitation.