Experts Online: NFL Grassroots Program: Get In The Game II RFP Q & A
Webcast Event - February 20, 2013; 2:00 - 2:45 PM
On February 20, 2013, representatives from LISC's Youth Development & Recreation program will host a follow-up webcast to address last minute questions about your NFL Grassroots Proposal.
We are hosting a follow-up web cast designed to address any last minute questions and concerns you may have as we approach the application deadline. Not sure what documents to include? Do you have a question about match funding? Are you uncertain about which grant to apply for? This webcast will provide the answers to help you put together a winning proposal.
Topics of Discussion
- Grant Funding Levels: General Field Support vs. Natural Grass vs. Synthetic
- Eligibility Criteria: Target Markets, Non-Profit Status, Experience
- Selection Criteria: Match Funding, Community Support and Partnership
- Application Procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Youth Recreation Administrators
- Middle School and High School Administrators
- Community Development Corporations and Community Based Organizations
- LISC Program Staff
- Grant Writers
How to Access the Event
Date: February 20, 2013
Time: 2:00 - 2:45 PM Eastern Standard Time
Website Link to Attend
Dial In: 866.740.1260
Access Code: 4559813
|Contact Name:||Kwame Flaherty|