Since 1990, Deroit LISC has...
- provided more than $202.6 million in grants, loans and program investments
- leveraged $896.1 million in physical and community development dollars
- financed the creation of more than 6,200 units of affordable housing
- financed the development of 2.9 million square feet of commerical, retail and community space
- placed 75 AmeriCorps members in organizations across the city to help build capacity
- helped build 10 football fields with $1.4 million in grants for over 228,000 Detroit youth through the LISC/NFL Grassroots Partnership
- served more than 11,000 individuals and families who strive towards financial stability through the Greater Detroit Centers for Working Families