- Our Initiatives
- Our Model
- Our Impact
- About Us
The Osborn Neighborhood recently created a neighborhood investment strategy focused on physical development in two target areas: 8 Special Streets and Live in Osborn. The strategy includes a goal to convert 50 units of vacant housing into rental property over the next five years.
This business strategy creates a pathway for Osborn to achieve this goal. Several issues are addressed in the business plan:
• Identifying developers (for-profit or non-profit) that would be interested in owning and operating real estate in Osborn.
• Developing a feasibility model to help developers understand the costs, opportunities, potential risks and rewards of rental ownership.
• Determining the capacity needed to effectively manage a single family rental property portfolio.
• Understanding the costs and resources needed to carry out the plan and to finance development.
• Connecting owners and tenants to neighborhood assets, community resources and support networks to ensure long-term sustainability and success.
To find out more about the Osborn Housing Project, click on Learn More.
The Request for Qualifications (RFQ) is intended to identify an experienced project developer to work with the Osborn Neighborhood Alliance and neighborhood organizations working in the Live in Osborn target area to help move a potential real estate development project from pre-development to occupancy.