We've financed commercial and community facilities and small businesses across the country, helping to create jobs, bring social services to community residents, attract new businesses and retail, and revitalize commercial corridors in low-income neighborhoods.
To date, our financing has supported:
- 127 New Markets Tax Credit projects totaling $990 million in Qualified Equity Investments
- 10.6 million square feet of commercial and community space
- 673 housing units
- More than 13,000 construction jobs and 8,000 permanent jobs
- 40 small businesses through the SBA Community Advantage program
- 105 Kiva borrowers
To learn more about the New Markets Tax Credit projects and the small businesses we've financed, check out the map below.
- Click on the top, left-hand corner to view the navigation pane
- Click on the top, right-hand corner to view the full-sized map.
- Click on any icon to view more information about the deal, as well as the project profile for NMTC deals.