LISC will expand its reach in the Central Illinois Region by providing technical assistance and investing in real estate projects through regional partners including cities, public housing authorities, and small and large developers.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify core needs of region. Provide technical assistance to assess target areas and CDC capacity.
- Partner with the City of Bloomington and the public housing authority to develop a broader affordable housing development strategy.
Other Cities and Counties
- Develop a Central Illinois real estate investment strategy through partnerships with housing authorities and large and small developers.
- Expand awareness of Greater Peoria LISC’s products and services through site visits, convening, and symposiums.
- Identify, assess, and pursue opportunities for regional fund development.