LISC is a national leader in community development. We have high expectations for the people who work at LISC. Our employees care deeply for community development and are passionate about what they do. In addition, LISC offers a very competitive benefits package, opportunities for training and development, and much more.
If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, New York)
- Communications Officer for Design and Graphics - Communications & Marketing Part-time (PDF, 24KB)
- Field Coordinator - Communications & Marketing (PDF, 24KB)
- Editorial Director - Communications & Marketing (PDF, 24KB)
- Intern/Research Associate - National Youth Development & Recreation Program (PDF, 91KB)
- Senior Program Officer, Real Estate, Lending and Technical Assistance (108KB, PDF)
- Program Officer, Real Estate, Lending and Technical Assistance (107KB, PDF)
Kansas City, MO
- Development & Communications Officer (PDF, 33KB)
- Program Officer - Financial Services (PDF,157KB)
New York City, NY
- AmeriCorps Member - Two Shades of Green Outreach Coordinator (PDF, 40KB)
- AmeriCorps Member - Food Access Outreach Coordinator (PDF, 62KB)
- Administrative Assistant (PDF, 34KB)
- Senior Underwriter - Multifamily Development (PDF, 61KB)
- Program Officer (PDF, 42KB)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Program Officer - Fund Development Coordinator (PDF, 120KB)
Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Program Officer (PDF, 35KB)
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org .