LISC is a national leader in community development. We have high expectations for the people who work at LISC. Our employees care deeply for community development and are passionate about what they do. In addition, LISC offers a very competitive benefits package, opportunities for training and development, and much more.
If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, New York)
- Program Officer - Financial Services (PDF,157KB)
New York City, NY
- Senior Development & Communications Officer (PDF, 126KB)
- AmeriCorps Member - Two Shades of Green Outreach Coordinator (PDF, 40KB)
- AmeriCorps Member - Food Access Outreach Coordinator (PDF, 275KB)
- Senior Underwriter - Multifamily Development (PDF, 61KB)
- Program Officer (PDF, 42KB)
- Program Officer - The Rhode Island Child Care Facilities Fund (RICCFF) (Part-Time) (PDF, 243KB)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Administrative Assistant - Building Healthy Communities Hub (PDF, 62KB)
- Program Officer - Fund Development Coordinator (PDF, 120KB)
Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Program Officer (PDF, 35KB)
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org .