LISC is a national leader in community development. We have high expectations for the people who work at LISC. Our employees care deeply for community development and are passionate about what they do. In addition, LISC offers a very competitive benefits package, opportunities for training and development, and much more.
If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, New York)
- Program Vice President - Southern Region (PDF, 30KB)
- Program Officer - Community Safety Initiative (PDF, 49KB)
- Intern (Unpaid) - Grants and Contracts Administration (PDF, 96KB)
- Senior Program Officer - Housing (PDF, 25KB)
- Community Development Officer (PDF, 155KB)
- Program Officer (PDF, 29KB)
Los Angeles, CA
- Administrative Assistant (PDF, 28KB)
- Executive Director (PDF, 18KB)
New York City, NY
Pittsburgh, PA (Neighborhood Allies)
- Program Manager - Lending & Financial Service (PDF, 39KB)
- Communications, Fundraising & Public Relations Coordinator (PDF, 85KB)
- Resource, Training & Technical Assistance Specialist - The Rhode Island Child Care Facilities Fund (RICCFF) (PDF, 36KB)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Program Officer - Fund Development Coordinator (PDF, 120KB)
- Assistant Program Officer (PDF, 122KB)
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org .