LISC is a national leader in community development. We have high expectations for the people who work at LISC. Our employees care deeply for community development and are passionate about what they do. In addition, LISC offers a very competitive benefits package, opportunities for training and development, and much more.
If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, New York)
- Internship Opportunity, Institute for Comprehensive Community Development (PDF, 68KB)
- Client Services Specialist, IT Department (PDF, 31KB)
- Fund Development Officer (PDF, 41KB)
Greenville, MS (Mid South Delta)
- Program Officer (PDF, 50KB)
Kansas City, MO
- Executive Director (PDF, 33KB)
New York City, NY
- Program Officer - Community Development (PDF, 176KB)
- Program Officer - Real Estate & Lending (PDF, 173KB)
San Diego, CA
- Executive Director (PDF, 163KB)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Communications and Journalism Internship (PDF, 79KB)
- Program Coordinator/Communications Specialist - "Healthy Richmond" Comprehensive Community Building Initiative (PDF, 164KB)
- Administrative Assistant (PDF, 35kB)
Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Program Officer (PDF, 35KB)
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org .