LISC is a national leader in community development. We have high expectations for the people who work at LISC. Our employees care deeply for community development and are passionate about what they do. In addition, LISC offers a very competitive benefits package, opportunities for training and development, and much more.
If you're looking for an exciting and rewarding career in community development, LISC may be right for you.
LISC National Headquarters (New York, New York)
- Program Officer, Educational Facilities Financing Center (PDF, 44KB)
- Director of Grants and Contracts Management (PDF, 49KB)
- Internship Opportunity, Intern/Research Associate, National Housing Program (PDF, 26KB)
- Assistant Program Officer, Digital Skilling (PDF, 136KB)
- Deputy Director (PDF, 107KB)
- Administrative Assistant, Part-Time - GO Neighborhoods (PDF, 149KB)
Kansas City, MO
- Program Officer (PDF, 29KB)
- Program Officer (PDF, 44KB)
New York City, NY
- Administrative Assistant (PDF, 34KB)
- Senior Underwriter - Multifamily Development (PDF, 61KB)
- Borough Coordinator - Superstorm Sandy Reconstruction (PDF, 116KB)
- Community Development Officer (PDF, 121KB)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Program Coordinator/Communications Specialist - "Healthy Richmond" Comprehensive Community Building Initiative (PDF, 172KB)
Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Program Officer (PDF, 35KB)
- Program Officer (PDF, 141KB)
For additional career opportunities with our affiliate, The National Equity Fund, please visit: www.nefinc.org .