Local Advisory Board
The Local Advisory Board provides guidance and counsel to Toledo LISC. The Board's purview includes policy development and strategic planning; budget and finance; credit review and supervision; and fundraising. Board members are selected on the basis of their engagement in community development matters in the Toledo area.
- Thomas J. Manahan, Jr. (Chair), President: The Lathrop Company
- Chris Kozak, Manager (Vice-Chair), Vice President-Regional Marketing Manager: The Huntignton National Bank
- William J. Brennan, Director of Economic Development: Lucas County Planning and Development
- Pete Douglas, President: The Douglas Company
- David Eddy,Vice President-Development Advisor: PNC Bank, Northern Ohio
- Rod Frey, Vice President Commercial Real Estate: Waterford Bank
- Chuck Hoecherl, Executive Vice President: First Federal Bank
- Dennis Johnson, Philanthropist & Community Member
- Ndeda Letson, VP, Director of Community Investment: Citizens Bank
- Joseph Napoli, President & General Manager: Toledo Mud Hens and Toledo Walleye
- Thomas W. Palmer, Managing Partner: Marshall & Melhorn
- Matt Sapara, Vice President of Advocacy &Government Relations: Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center
- Robin L. Whitney. P. E., Senior Vice President, Real Estate and Construction: ProMedica Health Systems, Inc.
- Mr. Keith Wilkowski, Vice President of Legal and Government Affairs: Block Communications, Inc.