Vendors & Consultants
LISC Philadelphia believes who we work with should be representative of the communities we work alongside. In effort to enhance transparency of our funds, where we work, and who we work with, below is an active list of vendors and consultants.
Currently, we do not have and openings or calls for new vendors/consultants. If you're an organization or entity that advances equitable neighborhood transformation we should know, please e-mail an overview of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village of Arts and Humanities is a 30+ year old arts organization in the heart of North Philadelphia.
- Peoples Paper Co-op a women led, women focused, women powered art and advocacy project at the Village of Arts and Humanities in North Philadelphia.
- Spiral Q: builds strong and equitable communities characterized by creativity, joy, can-do attitudes, and the courage to act on their convictions.
- Tiny WPA: mission is to grow and empower an army of talented community-design leaders—Building Heroes—that will make Philadelphia the national model for how to engage people of all ages in the design of their cities.
Caterers & Food Vendors:
Active and updated list here.
- Donna Griffin: Community Capacity Builders: Assists organizations to create and sustain vibrant and healthy neighborhoods.
- Michaela Pommells: Corajus: The Coalition for Racial Justice is a growing collaborative of neighbors, leaders, & institutions organized to eliminate race-based disparities in Philadelphia.
- Shanta Schachter & Joanna Winchester North 4th: We work with nonprofits and others to create smart projects, plans, programming or support structures which are inclusive in nature.
- Michele Cooper: Cooper Graphic Design a print and web design studio that fosters communication through smart, strategic design services that represent you.
- Andee Mazzocco: SAYGRID graphic design practice, working with pioneers in urban planning, policy, philanthropy and advocacy to communicate the issues and ideas they care about the most.
- Daniel Jackson: Embassy Creative LLC a multimedia company and entertainment based platform specializing in the building of content for creatives, small businesses and individuals alike.
- Lori Waselchuk: Lori Waselchuk Photography Lori Waselchuk is a Philadelphia-based visual storyteller. Through photography, video and multimedia, Waselchuk tells stories that connect and engage communities.
Public Relations & Communications:
- Clare Pelino: Profile PR: You have a story to tell. Profile PR will help you tell it better.
- Alison Rooney: Alison Rooney Communications: Leading a gentle process of creative collaboration including compelling copy writing, lovingly editing content, and managing projects for prestigious clients.